In the mid-1990s a group of homeopaths in Nova Scotia started the Maritime Society of Homeopaths . We are the oldest maritime organization of professional homeopaths representing practitioners in the Atlantic Provinces who practice according to the principles of classical homeopathy.
Our aims are
- to develop and maintaining for public use a Register of Homeopaths who practice according to the standards required by the Society, and to abide by the Society’s Code of Ethics and Practice
- to protect the public’s freedom to have homeopathic treatment now and in the future
- to promote public awareness of homeopathy and encourage its responsible use in the home
- to promote and support the establishment of education and training in homeopathy in the Maritimes
WHAT DO WE OFFER TO THE PUBLIC?
Registered members have agreed to practice to a standard set by a professional organization.
Do you need a speaker for a group or event? One of our members will be happy to provide an educational presentation about homeopathy and alternative health.
If you are interested in learning about homeopathic self-care for yourself and your family, contact us to locate a Homeopathy Study Group or seminar.
WHAT DO WE OFFER TO MEMBERS?
- Support in your practice through peer supervision
- Support in your continuing education programs
- Sharing of resource materials
- Representation to insurance companies, government agencies and other health organizations